Distributed process id

Thara Angskun g4265087 at ku.ac.th
Thu Oct 11 01:18:48 PDT 2001

Dear Jacques,

You may try a package called KSIX. KSIX is a parallel environment on Beowulf
cluster. It provides a cluster virtual machine with a cluster APIs for many
services such as global process control, naming services, ensemble
management, distributed event services. The APIs allow programmers to easily
building applications that capitalize the power of Beowulf cluster.

Currently, KSIX is a part of our full cluster environment called Scalable
Cluster Environment. You can download software and documentation from
http://prg.cpe.ku.ac.th/research/sce.

Regards,
Thara Angskun