intel e100 driver howto

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Tue Oct 9 14:17:43 PDT 2001

There is a howto in the source rpm of the driver, e100.txt

It can be loaded 100 Mb full-duplex with option e100_speed_duplex=4

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations