some comments overheard by Platform Computing rep

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Fri Oct 5 11:53:23 PDT 2001

I haven't heard anything - in fact what I know to be true is contrary to
what that sales rep. said.  Sun changed their focus in that they opened up
the code.  So, what that means is that you can, in theory, hire someone like
me or from this list to keep the software updated to meet your needs.

Richard Schilling
Webmaster / Web Integration Programmer
Affiliated Health Services
Mount Vernon, WA USA