New Jobs section in parallelcrunchers.net

Bogdan Taru bogdant at cd.ro
Fri Oct 5 08:38:13 PDT 2001

	Hi, Greg and all,

 Ok, happy it's not off-topic. About your question: I designed
parallelcrunchers when there weren't many CMS related to clusters out
there. Unfortunately, I have found myself that they (we) don't get much
traffic. That's why we try to make them more appealing, and the job
section has that purpose.

 A good question would be: why don't they get much traffic? Hm...

 Have fun,
 bogdan