NWChem

Horatio B. Bogbindero wyy at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 1 20:13:58 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 12:07:33PM -0600, Carlos Lopez wrote (wyy sez):
> Anyone here in the list is running a program called nwchem
> on the Scyld distribution???

we are running NWCHEM on a vanilla beowulf cluster. however, there
are some problems with the loading the TK libraries. it complains about
a missing libtk.so. however, we already installed the latest version
of TCL/TK on all the nodes of our cluster. connondrum.

> I'm having trouble with it in our cluster running Scyld.

hehehe.

William Emmanuel S. Yu
Ateneo Cervini-Eliazo Networks (ACENT)
email  :  william.s.yu at ieee.org
web    :  http://cersa.admu.edu.ph
phone  :  63(2)4266001-5925/5904
GPG    :  http://sysads.ateneo.net/wyu/wyy.pgp

War spares not the brave, but the cowardly.
		-- Anacreon