Network simulator2 + Beowulf

Jyrki Huusko jyrki.huusko at vtt.fi
Wed Nov 21 06:06:49 PST 2001

Good day,

Has anyone used NS2 - Network simulator on Beowulf? In other words has
anyone tried to parallelise the NS2-simulator using MPI and run it on
distributed environment? We are currently planning to develop a network
simulator (like Opnet, GlomoSIM and NS2) for distributed computer systems
(mainly Beowulf type clusters) and thus we are quite interested in work
already done in this field of study...if there is any information freely
available....

Sincerely Yours,

Jyrki Huusko

  "I think there's a world market for about five computers."
				-Thomas Watson (IBM)-
Jyrki Huusko, jyrki.huusko at vtt.fi
Kaitoväylä 1 P.O.BOX 1100, FIN-90571 OULU, FINLAND
Tel. +358 8 551 2111, Fax +358 8 551 2320
http://www.vtt.fi http://www.willab.fi/telaketju