AMD testing

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Thu Nov 1 09:45:19 PST 2001

... the memory modules I'm using are Crucial Registered ECC PC2100 ... should
be good ... and Tyan lists using 4 of these modules as a "tested"
configuration.

I'm disappointed that I didn't get a responce from Tyan since this is a
serious issue. I would much rather have a system fail outright  rather than
just producing erroneous results for some problems.  I'll be glad to see some
other vendors enter the dual athlon market.

I should note again that the newer 2460 boards I received seem to be OK.
However, I would urge anyone using these boards to do thourough testing.
-Don