How do I link a C program to a FORTRAN library

JParker at coinstar.com JParker at coinstar.com
Thu May 31 09:52:55 PDT 2001

G'Day !

Sorry if these are the wrong lists to post to but I am having difficulty
in my search of docs, and you guys/gals are the most knowledgable ...

Basically I am using a GTK/C  frontend to a cluster app.  The app needs to
call routines in the SCALAPACK library for some matrix operations.

I am using a Debian 2.2 install, and associated GCC and SCALAPACK versions
(latest/greatest stable).  Portabilty is not an issue.

If this is not possible, are there C libraries that offer the same
functionality ?

Thanks for your help.

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more
important than that !!!