OT question

Mattson, Timothy G timothy.g.mattson at intel.com
Thu May 24 09:35:42 PDT 2001

If you want extra cycles, you might want to check out the Milan project (and
Calypso).

 http://www.cs.nyu.edu/milan/milan/index.html

They have come up with a programming model that is relatively easy to use,
provides good statistical load balancing, and some degree of fault
tolerance.

While I haven't downloaded or used it, I find MOSIX very intriguing as well.

   www.mosic.org

--Tim