Help for DQS-Problem

lckun lckun at chollian.net
Wed May 23 12:53:06 PDT 2001

Hi all!

I am not sure if  I may ask this problem in this mailing list.

Does anyone help me about this problem?
I installed DQS on the solaris. After i sent dqs script, the jobs stay always in the
queue and
it can not be executed.

/users/lckun -> qstat32 -f
Queue Name                       Queue Type    Quan  Load          State
----------                              ----------          ----  ----          -----
 Q_themse                                 batch           1/1     0.00    er      UP
     lckun    UTESTJOB                52   0:4   r       RUNNING   05/22/101 17:02:58

 lckun    UTESTJOB       53   0:5                           QUEUED 05/22/101 17:10:25

The error message of err_file is as follows;

time=990628376  Illegitimate host >themse< tried to connect to dqs_execd on >themse< as
qmaster
        ../SRC/dqs_sec.c 311 dqs_execd32 themse

Thanks  in advance for the help.

Regards,