Swap file in scyld

Josh Puckett (EUS) Josh.Puckett at am1.ericsson.se
Wed May 23 11:52:25 PDT 2001

Thank you very much. That worked, I just switched $RAMDISK to /dev/hd1/, voila.
One more question to show my stupidity. I started on this project because the linux guru of the department told me that it would speed up compile of software we are doing all the time, after delving into this further I have come to realize that this probably isn't possible. Can it be done?
thanks again

JOSH