Node power supply

MAHRF at de.ibm.com MAHRF at de.ibm.com
Wed May 23 01:51:46 PDT 2001

Aaaah, stupid Notes, seems it produced an empty message once again... Hope
it works now.
What I tried to reply:

Hey, thanks.
It's just that it's difficult to find a cheap but also reliable casing with
a good power supply of higher quality. I decided to play it safe and invest
a bit more and buy a brand casing with 300W.
Because usually you can't find the -real- specs of a power supply of what
performance it offers at which current and so on.
I don't want to make a big deal of it, it's not for production but I don't
want to save money in the wrong place.

Ferdinand