MPI or PVM enabled jre?

Carpenter, Dean Dean.Carpenter at pharma.com
Mon May 21 12:25:46 PDT 2001

I can certainly see this as valuable in a prototyping stage.  Getting the
algorithms, concepts, what-have-you working quickly and easily.  Then write
it in a high performance language.

Being able to slap something together really quickly to test MPI or PVM for
your application would be nice.

--
Dean Carpenter
Principal Architect