How to use a beowulf class materials?

Petr Ladislav Kodym kodym at math.jyu.fi
Fri Mar 30 02:08:12 PST 2001

	Hi,

>Anyone have suggestions for textbooks?  Know of existing class
>outlines available on the web?  Any other pointers?
>
>I'm considering: Parallel Programming With MPI by Peter Pacheco to
>cover the MPI part,

Have a look at MPI course material from EPCC:

http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/epcc-tec/documents/psform-sn-mpi.html

> but probably need an additional book on parallel algorithms and programming.

What about this one:

Introduction to Parallel Computing : Design and Analysis of Parallel Algorithms
                         by Vipin Kumar, Ananth Grama, Anshul Gupta, George
                         Karypis

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805331700/qid%3D985946846/107-7176547-6865350

	Petr