Master node install stops during "performing post install configuration"

Chris Richard Adams chrisa at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Tue Mar 27 13:39:01 PST 2001

I entered the eth1 data manually when it presents both eth0 & eth1, then
I noticed it presents the same info (i think the same info) as default
in the following install window.  I'll leave all eth1 data blank and see
what happens.

Thanks...