Scyld Beowulf channel bonding

Johannes Gröhn johannes.grohn at sonera.com
Tue Mar 27 00:13:17 PST 2001

Hi,
I am in the same situation.  I would like to do channel bonding with
scyld, but I get the same error as Massimo.  Is it because bond0 takes
the ip address from eth0?  Does anyone have any ideas on how to get
bonding to work with scyld?
Thanks,
Johannes

On 11/29/00, 12:12:06 PM, <massimot at sis.it> wrote regarding Scyld Beowulf