Real Time

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry at
Sun Mar 11 19:18:47 PST 2001

Eugene.Leitl at wrote:
> Jim Lux wrote:
> >
> > While not a beowulf, I am currently working on a very hard real time (<1
> > microsecond) system (a radar) using an MPI like interprocessor interface
> > between DSPs.  It is entirely possible to have hard real time systems with
> > nondeterministic communications.
> Can you tell us more? (preferably, without having to kill us
> afterwards, of course).

Somehow, this sounds like SSAR data reduction technology...  Jim, can I
get some of the Texas data early if I help?
Gerry Creager -- gerry at
Network Engineering			|Research focusing on
Academy for Advanced Telecommunications |Satellite Geodesy and
and Learning Technologies		|Geodetic Control
Texas A&M University	979.458.4020  (Phone) -- 979.847.8578  (Fax)