channel bonding

Rob Latham rlatham at plogic.com
Fri Mar 9 17:29:56 PST 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 04:48:51PM -0800, JParker at coinstar.com wrote:
> G'Day !
>
> I have been following the discussion(s) with some interest.  Now I
> want to know more, but I don't know which manual to read ... any
> suggestions, especially as applied to a cluster ?

you won't find much better discussion about the merrits and
implementation details of channel bonding than this list.  as for 'the
manual', i guess that'd be bonding.txt in the kernel source:

http://lxr.linux.no/source/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt?v=2.2.18

==rob

--
[ Rob Latham <rlatham at plogic.com>         Developer, Admin, Alchemist ]