Need pointers to info...

Alan Grimes alangrimes at
Wed Mar 7 07:08:15 PST 2001

Hey, This seems to be a good place to ask a few questions about the
linux packet drivers... ( pppX/ethX/??? ) How exactly do these drivers
work? what are the interface standards? and how would a moronic
programmer go about trying to establish a home-brew protocol over them?

I would assume the interface to pppX would be very similar to ethX, but
I know horribly little about either of them... =\

om    If I meditate long enough a new sig will come to me.  <my website.
Any usage of this e-mail account is subject to the terms and conditions
specified on my website.