Keeping rgb sane

Joel Jaeggli joelja at
Tue Jun 12 16:51:38 PDT 2001

The stock cooler that comes with the boxed 1.3ghz athlons works ok, it's
not overly large but it's a little tall for boards in 1u boxes... I

mini copper orbs (25mm) or the hp-agilent articooler/ca  ought to clear
for about $20 ea...

the thermal properties of the low-profile articooler are well documented
(it's hp)

for a pdf:

supermicro has be providing heatsinks fitted to their board/rackmount case
combo's and we've been using those with a great deal of success with dual
1ghz pIII's