Beowulf Cluster in Mandrake 8.0

Ben DeLong ben.delong at dnamerican.com
Fri Jul 27 04:34:08 PDT 2001

Anli,

If you are dead set on using Mandrake 8.0 then I believe that Mosix has support for Mandrake.  The Mosix web site lists Mandrake RPMs on its download page.  The link is
http://www.mosix.cs.huji.ac.il/

However if this is your first stab at Beowulf Clustering I would recommend Scyld Beowulf.   It has a simple install and gets you up and running straight out of the box.  The Scyld website is http://www.scyld.com/

Ben