rack mountable ready cases for athlon uni and mp mobos?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:53:09 PDT 2001

I've yet to see a wtx power supply in a 2u case...

the pcpower and cooling 450a4 could potentially fit in some 2u cases
like the en2210...

the enlight 83099c4a1 (dual300) and 84099c4a1 (dual 400) come with both
20 and 24 pin power connectors and 8 and 4 pin aux connectors. however
they're about half again as long as a standard power supply so shoehorning
them into most 2u cases I've seen recently might be hard...

for sure the supermicro 8040 case and power supply would hold everthing
without issue and cooling wouldn't be a problem but it's a little big (4u)
and pricey...

cooling 2 1.2ghz athlon mp's in a 2u case shouldn't be that hard...
agilent articooler ca's or thermaltake mini-copper/chrome orbs will fit no
problem in that kind of space...