list is alive (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jul 19 04:45:47 PDT 2001

Btw Robert, do you have to add anything to your FS108 short report?
	http://www.beowulf.org/listarchives/beowulf/1999/08/0163.html

I've just bought an FS108 for my fledgling home 'wulf, and would like to
benchmark how well my two Tulips (one old original Netgear, and the other
one a newfangled Intel derivate).

What is the easiest way to tell when I'm running into problems, netperf?
If yes, what are the options to use?

TIA,
Eugene