FW: International Herald Tribune on Open Source for Development

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Wed Jul 18 11:05:32 PDT 2001

Forwarding this on the the Beowulf discussion list, since it loosley relates
to the acceptance of open source software around the world.  People are
getting the hint, and that makes it easier for them to adopt Beowulf
clusters for their high performance needs. . .

Richard Schilling
Webmaster / Web Integration Programmer
Affiliated Health Services
Mount Vernon, WA USA