Scyld bproc rpms

Nicholas Henke henken at
Wed Jul 11 19:15:24 PDT 2001

Any approx date on the next release? Is there an open CVS tree for the

Thanks :-)

P.S Sorry for the goofy is amazing what NyQuil can do.

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Sean Dilda wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Nicholas Henke wrote:
> > Here is the problem: Running a depmod upon boot on a machine whose /usr
> > filesystem is not on the same partition as root. This is becuase the new
> > depmod gets linked against libbproc
> >
> > Temp fix: change libbproc to get installed into /lib instead of /usr/lib
> > Is there anyway to do this in a nicer fashion?
> That is the proper fix.  This managed to slip by in our last release,
> however the bproc rpms for our next release are fixed so that libbproc
> is installed into /lib.
> Another possible fix is to not have /usr on a seperate partition from /.

Nicholas Henke
Undergraduate - SEAS '02
Liniac Project - University of Pennsylvania
work: 215-873-5149
cell/home: 215-681-2705
There's nothing like good food, good beer, and a bad girl.