What? what? oh, no, no again ...

Pedro Henrique Ponchio pedro at ASPATECH.COM.BR
Thu Jul 5 12:06:54 PDT 2001

But my IP range starts at and finish at ...
my master node have the adress ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Turner [mailto:mike.turner at whro.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 3:46 PM
To: Pedro Henrique Ponchio; beowulf at beowulf.org
Subject: RE: What? what? oh, no, no again ...

	I have seen this problem caused by including the head node in
range allowed for the slave nodes. For example head node uses IP address and you set the range to - . When
tries to assign the first slave node an IP it nocks itself off the
along with the slave node. I had the problem clear when I removed that
from the range. The other thing I have seen help is to increase the
above 32 megs on the slave nodes (if it is at this level) 64 seems to be
minimum as far as I can tell.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
(757)889-9400 ext 364