Beowulf I/O Errors

Matthew Jochum Matthew.Jochum at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 17 05:47:10 PST 2001

Hey,
    I got the cluster up a while back.  I found my problem when I read the boot
logs left by the other nodes.  The ext2 file systems were not created during the
slave installation, and thus could not mount anything.  After funning mkfs on the
nodes, they started working properly.

    Now my only problem is that beowulf is only aware of one of the CPU's on a
specific node.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Gaim Instant Message: DOHCMatt
        "A person needs only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't