Anyone using pvmpov for animations?

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Thu Jan 11 11:05:50 PST 2001

I'll be using pvmpov when I get around to it.  As for motion capture
software, try Aero, written by the University of Stuttgart in germany.  I
forget the ftp site address, but it's something like ftp.uni-stuttgart  . .
. Try the whois service to find the site.

Here's something I put together using Povray (Windows 95) and Aero:

http://www.nationalinformatics.com/download/aeroman.gif

Aero did the physical modeling, and generated the Povray scene files. Povray
did the rendering (this function will be replaced by pvmpov when I get it
running).

Richard Schilling
Webmaster/Web Integration Programmer
Affiliated Health Services