job queue/farm out suggestions

Kim Branson bra369 at pp.molsci.csiro.au
Tue Jan 9 04:33:12 PST 2001

I've sucessfully used enfuzion (from turbo linux) for such a task. it is
able to to do all you ask, but it is not free. mind you it is an extremely
useful program,

I played around with scripts and the like with condor, but since we got
enfuzion to use all our other boxes after hours etc, running it on
my cluster made life really easy...enabling me to get on with the science.
you can get a  free evaluation licence for 10 nodes for a month.

just my 2 cents...but with the value of the aussie dollar its probably
alot less

cheers

kim

Mr Kim Branson
Phd Student
Structral Biology
Walter and Elisa Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email kim.branson at bioresi.com.au