2nd Cluster Computing in the Sciences Conference

Brian Haymore brian at chpc.utah.edu
Thu Jan 4 15:33:09 PST 2001

	We are please to announce our 2nd Cluster Computing in the Sciences
Conference.  This years conference will be held on February 8th and 9th,
2001.  The conference will be held at the University of Utah in Salt
Lake City Utah.  Detailed information and registration can be found at
http://www.chpc.utah.edu/cc & http://conferences.utah.edu/cluster.  We
have an exceptional line up of topics and speakers from all around the
scientific world.  Everyone is invited to participate and attend.  Again
details for those interested in attending can be found on the web sites
listed above.  Vendors can also participate in a vendor expo this year.
Details for vendors are also available on the web site.  With the list
of speakers we have lined up for this year we are sure to have a great
conference.  Thanks.

-(Recap Below)-

2nd Cluster Computing in the Sciences Conference