Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Wed Feb 28 19:07:44 PST 2001

I asked Myricom about making a Firewire switch for Mac clusters, a while
ago. They were convinced that it is a difficult issue...

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301;
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."