Octave and PVM/MPI

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Fri Feb 23 10:06:43 PST 2001

Octave is a nice MatLab clone ... it does most of what I would use MatLab for.
I don't know what kind of info you want but you might start by contacting the author.
If somebody is doing a parallel implementation of octave I'd like to know about it too.
here's the info from freshmeat  http://freshmeat.net/projects/octave/

Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient command
  interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical
experiments. It may
  also be used as a batch-oriented language.

  John W. Eaton