WinNT/Linux hybrids?

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at
Mon Feb 26 12:48:03 PST 2001

... You can run Win98 on Linux  if you need too ... look at win4lin

it works nicely.  You install win4lin and then install win98 on it's virtual machine. It seems to run faster on
linux than it does on native hardware and when win  crashes :-) it doesn't take linux down so you just reboot the
virtual machine ... very fast. I haven't put office on it yet but I'm pretty sure it works without any problems.

It's kinda nice, you can try for free and a license is reasonable at around $50.

Dr. Donald B. Kinghorn  PQS LLC