Medical Area for Beowulf

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at
Tue Feb 20 09:51:51 PST 2001

This thread has been great.  If I get a list of all the Beowulf uses in
medicine together, I'd be happy to add them to our website., and provided my clients (docs, clinicians,
etc. . . ) are willing to listen, I'd be happy to pass on the information.

Richard Schilling
rschilling at

I'll get a proper site up soon

Mr Kim Branson
Phd Student
Structural Biology
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email kim.branson at