Double oops...

Robert G. Brown rgb at
Fri Feb 9 09:05:39 PST 2001

OK, BOTH I forgot the attachment on the first one because I was late to
class AND it was too long anyway, so by second effort is being held
pending list moderation by Don.

We'll try again.

The missing is at:

I still haven't updated figure or source on the cpu-rate pages on
brahma.  Perhaps by Monday, perhaps later today.

Again, the order of performance is 466 celeron, 933 PIII, 800 Athlons,
and 667 EV67 Alphas, in increasing order and obvious groupings.

Robert G. Brown
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb at