[Fwd: Re: Need to do something Useful]

Rajkumar Buyya rajkumar at csse.monash.edu.au
Sun Dec 2 16:41:18 PST 2001

Dear All,

While browsing Beowulf ML archive, I happen to come across this discussion.
We just finished writing a Technical Report on the work that Kim mentioned
below. I thought you might be interested in knowing more on its implementation
and results. The report,
  Enabling Molecular Modeling for Drug Design on the Worldwide Grid"
is available at:
   http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~rajkumar/papers/vlab-drug-design.pdf

The tools (CDB indexer, CDB server, etc.) that we created specifically for this project,
will be released under GPL soon (2/3 weeks). We will soon put them at:
  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~rajkumar/vlab/
In case you want them early, please contact us.

Thanks
Raj
------------
http://www.beowulf.org/pipermail/beowulf/2001-August/001099.html
--
Best regards,
Raj

Rajkumar Buyya
School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
Monash University, C5.41, Caulfield Campus
Melbourne, VIC 3145, Australia
Phone: +61-3-9903 1969 (office); +61-3-9571 3629 (home)
Fax: +61-3-9903 2863; eFax: +1-801-720-9272
Email: rajkumar at buyya.com | rajkumar at csse.monash.edu.au