IEEE CLUSTER 2001: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Rajkumar Buyya rajkumar at csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Aug 29 19:20:05 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,

Please find enclosed Call for Participation for our:
 IEEE TFCC's 3rd Annual Conference to be held in Newport Beach, California, USA
from October 8-11, 2001 (for the first time in USA!).
For further information: http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/cluster2001/
For TFCC annual conference series information: http://www.clustercomp.org/

The Conference offers opportunity to exhibit your cluster products/projects at the
meeting. Interested individuals/organisations, please contact conference chairs.

Please share this Call for Participation information with your colleagues
working in the area of cluster computing.

We look forward meeting you in California!

Best wishes
Raj
On behalf of TFCC and Conference Organisers
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================

IEEE CLUSTER 2001
The IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing
Sutton Place Hotel, Newport Beach, California, USA
October 8-11, 2001

HOTEL REGISTRATION DEADLINE:     September 7, 2001
(block of rooms released & higher rates apply)
ADVANCED REGISTRATION DEADLINE:  September 17, 2001

Sponsored by: The IEEE Computer Society, through the Task Force on
Cluster Computing (TFCC): http://www.ieeetfcc.org/

The Program Highlights include:

  * Keynotes by
      Steve Oberlin (Unlimited Inc),
      Hans Zima (University of Vienna), and
      Charles Seitz (Myricom),
  * Over 46 invited and contributed papers, three panel sessions, a poster session,
    an exhibition, and six tutorials.
  * Additionally, several social events are planned, including a banquet on the Queen
    Mary in nearby Long Beach.

For further information: http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/cluster2001/