HPL run time problems!! Help Please

Susan Blackford susan at cs.utk.edu
Thu Aug 23 13:17:45 PDT 2001

Hi,
Your problem has nothing whatsoever to do with HPL.  I would
suggest typing "man mpirun".  As taken from the manpage,
you will see that the option -machinefile requires a file
to be specified, of which you have not supplied.  The option
-np <np> requires a blank space between the -np and the number
of processors specified. eg.,  -np 4

     -machinefile <machine-file name>
          - Take the list of possible machines to run on from the
          file <machine-file name>
     -np <np>
          - specify the number of processors to run on

Susan