how to export nfs from client?

Matthew Lee Matthew.Lee at mail.uh.edu
Thu Aug 16 22:48:21 PDT 2001

Hello,

I just installed scyld preview this morning and started to play with it a
bit.  I am doing a trial setup with one head node and one three client nodes
with hard disk on them.  The scyld CD defaults to diskless mode and does not
seem to make much use of the local drives on my client nodes.  I would very
much like to make use of my 13Gb of hard drive on the local nodes, but I
can't find any instruction in the reference manual about how to do this.
Ideally, I would like to set up partitions on the client nodes maybe like
/net/node1 or something like that.  If someone would please share his/her
solution, I'd really appreciate it :-)

 Only two things are infinite, the universe
and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former. - Albert Einstein

Matthew Lee
Department of Biology & Biochemistry
University of Houston