next Beowulf release?

Donald Becker becker at
Tue Aug 14 07:44:43 PDT 2001

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 Scott.Brown at wrote:

> Does anyone know when Scyld is releasing the next Beowulf CD's?

We announced the 27Cz-8 x86 Professional Edition a few weeks ago, and
it's available now.

The Alpha AXP version 27Az-8 is back from reproduction, and we will
likely do a press release once the current Alpha turmoil settles.
For both architectures you should specify "partial documentation
shipment acceptable" when you order, as not all of the documentation set
is through the QA process.

The updated basic edition, 27Bz-8, will be announced and available at "an
upcoming Linux event".

Donald Becker				becker at
Scyld Computing Corporation
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993