What is the best C IDE on Linux?

Bob Drzyzgula bob at drzyzgula.org
Fri Apr 27 09:51:29 PDT 2001

> Speaking from the peanut gallery, I think we should impose a 1 beer
> penalty on any poster whose example of great functionality is
> trivially equaled by the other side.

Sounds fine to me. Please note, however, my closing comment that all of this
stuff is subjective. I'm thinking that we should extend this to require a
beer of anyone who appears to suggest that any editor is universally better
than another.

> Bob, you owe me a beer. Meta-| cmd pipes the current selected region.

I'll grant this. However, I still don't understand: If this is the case, why
do emacs users need all that other stuff? :-) :-) :-)

And in case you missed it, :-)

--Bob