Fibre channel question.

Chris Greer cgreer at
Tue Apr 24 16:28:21 PDT 2001

I can't speak of it yet because it is being shipped this week, but
we are evaluating the RocketStor from ZZYZX (
I don't know what price range you are looking for, but
you can buy them in varying sizes/scabality.

We are looking at using the Jaycor cards because we are a cross-platform
shop and we already use these in some Sun serers.

Chris G.

If anyone is interested, I can let you know once we get it in and