Intel initiatives

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Wed Apr 18 14:30:03 PDT 2001

I haven't seen the program(s) that does the work, but my first reaction is
that it will have full access to memory, hard drive and operating system.
The blatant lack of security on the Windows platform does in fact let such
programs monitor your computer usage.

I would only run this on a workstation that is not being actively used by
anyone, as a general rule.

Richard Schilling
Web Integration Programmer/Webmaster
phone: 360.856.7129