Node cloning

Nordwall, Douglas J Nordwall at pnl.gov
Wed Apr 4 13:27:24 PDT 2001

the kickstart method is the one used by the npaci rocks distribution. they put a
rather large post config section and do a lot of the major tweaking there. I've
put kup a couple of npaci rocks clusters an am quite happy with it. Indeed, I
stole several chunks of their script for other projects I work on at the lab.