Dolphin Wulfkit experiences anyone?

Fredrik Augustsson hamlet at cs.umu.se
Thu Sep 28 00:51:24 PDT 2000

I agree, very easy to install, and it works just fine. The only problem
we've got is with the scadesktop and Kerberos. But if you dont have
kerberos just enjoy the ride (or fix the problem).

The best thing with wulfkit is that the performance figures they have on
the web actually shows up in my tests =)

We've got 8 dual PIII in a 2x4 grid.

+ Fredrik