Simple Analyzing program

Andreas Boklund andreas at amy.udd.htu.se
Thu Oct 26 00:36:01 PDT 2000

The neatest program to run is PVMPOV (or some MPI version of Povray).
PvmPOV scales very nicely over a cluster and has a nice graphics. It
really shows just how fast it goes. Blow it up on a videocanon/projector
and it looks really kewl, esp if you choose a picture that takes a few
minutes to render on one machine and like 20 seconds on the entire
cluster.

//Andreas

*  Administator of Amy(studentserver) and Sfinx(Iris23) *
*   Voice: 070-7294401                                  *
*   ICQ: 12030399                                       *
*   Email: andreas at shtu.htu.se, boklund at linux.nu        *
*   That is how you find me, How do -I- find you ?      *