ServerWorks chipset

Douglas Eadline deadline at plogic.com
Wed Oct 11 04:32:47 PDT 2000

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, He, Ding wrote:

> Does anybody happen to know which one is more suitable for clustering:
> SuperMicro 370DL3 and 370DE6  ?

The 370DE6 uses the HE chipset which supports interleaved memory.
This could be a big win for some applications.

However, the 370DE6 is not shipping yet and looks to
be quite expensive (~$1500).

Doug

> Thanks.

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com