Announce: LECCIBG

Douglas Eadline deadline at
Thu Oct 5 13:08:08 PDT 2000

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Douglas Eadline wrote:

For those interested:

We plan on meeting THURSDAY NIGHT around 9:30PM at Waverly Hotel (next to
the Galeria) in the Saddles Sports Bar. We were told that there should be
enough room for a small gathering. Due to scheduling problems, Thursday
was the only night that would work. We scheduled it later so you can
attend the conference event at Dave and Busters.

 Please see for more information.

> For those attending the Atlanta Linux Showcase, I would like to
> announce the second LECCIBG (Ligon/Eadline Cigar and Cognac Invitational
> Beowulf Gathering).  Please see for
> more information.  We are firming up the date and location, but
> the concept has been worked out.

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.814.2800
130 Webster Street        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.814.5844
Bethlehem, PA 18015 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |