Suggestion : Will we make "Workshop Paper & Presentation DB or links site" in this beowulf site,

Yoon Jae Ho yoon at bh.kyungpook.ac.kr
Wed Oct 4 18:01:01 PDT 2000

There are many different workshop or Seminar was & will held in many countries.

but, In reality, many people in the world can't participate in those workshop or Seminar.

I think, for the people who can't attend in those Seminars, Will you put  the workshop Papers & Presentation Files

in your homepages or in this beowulf (mailing list) site ?

I think, If we gather & make the so called "Workshop Paper & Presentation DB or links site" in this beowulf site,

This kind of collection papers is quite differnet approach from the e-journal which need more formal restriction than this

kind of freely discussion Workshop papers.

If we gather & make the so called "Workshop Paper & Presentation DB or links site" in this beowulf site,  Many people

will be gather the information more easily & learn from them .