In swapper task - not syncing

Raghubhushan Pasupathy rpasupathy at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 08:35:24 PDT 2000

Arthur,

Yes. We bought three sticks and it happens on all the nodes where I put
these in. I am ready to believe that it is a compatibility problem between
the RAM and the MOBO. The interesting thing is that other sticks with the
same exact specs (but different size and brand name) work perfectly. Also,
how do I check before I buy my memory if it will be compatible with my MOBO.
I am using an ASUS P2BD. Thank you for your help.

Raghu